If you have the following conditions, you should visit your local Sunshine Coast dentist immediately:
- You have tooth sensitivity on a particular tooth
- You have sharp, throbbing pain on a tooth
- Biting down or chewing brings pain on a tooth
- There’s a visible hole or dark spot on your tooth due to tooth decay
- Your floss tears when you reach a particular tooth
- Your tooth feels rough on the surface
Now, your dentist may offer various treatment options for you. However, if you exhibit these signs, then you will most likely need a dental inlay instead of other procedures, like the simpler filling or the more intensive crown or implant.
- Your tooth damage is too big for a simple tooth filling
- Your tooth damage is not big enough to require a crown
- You still have much of your healthy, natural teeth
- Your dentist wants to avoid taking away much of your healthy, natural teeth as possible
Remember, a tooth decay can cause serious dental problems, not to mention unbearable pain, if you leave it untreated. Visit your Caloundra dentist today and be on your way to better, healthier teeth.